Three thousand years of age
- Day #1 – Arrival at Catania Airport. In the afternoon Catania panoramic Tour. Transfer to hotel in Syracuse and overnight.
- Day #2 – Full day visit of Syracuse: Archaeological Park of Neapolis, including still in use Greek Theater, Roman Amphitheater and Dionysius Ear. Later Archaeological Museum and the old city of Ortigia, with the Cathedral and the Arethusa Spring. In the evening back to the hotel and overnight. pel, the Cathedral, Martorana Church. In the afternoon visit of Monreale with its Duomo and the Cloister. In the evening return to the hotel and overnight.
- Day #3 – Check-out from the Hotel and transfer to Piazza Armerina to admire the amazing mosaics of the roman Villa del Casale. Free lunch. Then continuation to Agrigento and visit of the worldwide famous site of the Valley of the Temples and the Archaeological Museum. Arrival at the hotel in Agrigento area and overnight.
- Day #4 – Check out from the Hotel and transfer to Selinunte, the largest Archaeological Park in the whole Magna Graecia. Full visit of the site, including the Acropolis and the Eastern Hill. Transfer to Segesta and visit of the archaeological site with the majestic Doric Temple and the 2nd century Theater. Continuation to Palermo, arrival at hotel and overnight.
- Day #5 – Full day of visits dedicated to Palermo. Old city with its Arab-Norman monuments as the Cathedral, the Royal Palace with Palatine Chapel, Martorana and St. Cataldo Churches. And also the Quattro Canti, Piazza Pretoria, Piazza Marina and the former Arab districts of Kalsa, including the remains of the Spasimo church. In the evening back to the hotel and overnight.
- Day #6 – Morning dedicate to the Norman village of Monreale with its richly mosaic decorated Duomo and Cloister. Time at leisure in the afternoon in Palermo for individual visits or shopping. In the evening back to the Hotel and overnight.
- Day #7 – Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Cefalù. Visit of the charming Norman village, including the majestic Cathedral. Continuation to Tindari, visit the Black Madonna Sanctuary and the archaeological site, overlooking the Aeolian Islands. Transfer to Taormina, check-in at the hotel and overnight.
- Day #8 – Morning excursion to Etna to 2.000 mts a.s.l. Visit of the Silvestri Craters and time at leisure for nature walks. In the afternoon back to Taormina, visit of the Ancient Theater. Rest of the day at leisure for individual visits or shopping. In the evening back to the Hotel and overnight.
- Day #9 – Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the Catania Airport. End of our services.